Wednesday 6 January 2016

Dear Life- By Nainika Gautam

Life, o dear life,
When one day I'm gone,
Please realize I was not alone...
There may be many who didn't find me worth affection,
But do realize, there are a few who adore me with full dedication...




Life, o dear life,
When one day I'm gone,
Please realize I had a few things unsaid which remain,
To my love, that I actually love you despite all my mess you went through,
To my mistakes of human form, thanks for all bitter experiences, which made me grow,
To my haters, I still love you for considering me worth comparison, I never paid heed though...
To my dreams, your life is present of my ambitious hard work,
Pay me back by staying high and not letting my physical absence affect my presence in minds...
To my attitude, no matter if you were result of bitterness,
You were still high as you gave me a life which never left me lacking my own sweetness...




Life, o dear life,
When one day I'm gone,
Please realize that, like all other I was not an epitome of perfection,
But there were a few who let me into their hearts and minds without even a single rejection,
Give my soul a moment to bow down to them and before bidding final good bye,
Give me a chance to embrace them, they may be broken seeing me away, sigh...




Life, o dear life,
I know you realize I have fallen short of words,
But you also know I have had a living not only decorated with roses, but also hurt with swords,
Let me take a moment out to thank you for happening,
For every moment, petty or grand, ecstatic or Depressing,
For problems and their solutions, from nothing to each and everything...
Let me take a moment, to beg sorry, for letting you be in illusion that you exist for your own self,
But remember, you are still grand, for you contributed to someone else's life...

2 comments: