Tuesday 19 May 2015

Dying Dream... A poem by me...


Dream o Dream, the precious dream,
Each and every moment you flow like blood in my vein…
When I smile and high I’m flying,
Getting closer to your accomplishment gives me an aura divine…
When I lose my wings and lie broken giving up my life,
You pick me up and inspire me to fight…
When nothing seems to work and all efforts in vain,
When I lose my faith & nothing seems to sustain,
You hold me hard to strive for unachieved aim…

Dream o Dream, why lying dying today,
World hits hard, but please try to stay…
You are the one that grows in me,
You are my life & I can’t afford to set you free…
Trust me; we’ll fight all odds together,
This pain and animadversion will make us stronger…

Dream o Dream, don’t die today,
Sun after clouds will shine brightest one day…
Dream o Dream, don’t give up now,
Just a few more steps and view is just amazing above…
Dream o Dream, let’s not die today….

1 comment: